HIV Test Kit
HIV Test Kit is a solution for your confidential HIV test at home. Discreet delivery across Australia, fast & reliable test result within 15 minutes.
- Easy to use
- Detects HIV 1 & 2 and HIV subtype “O”
- Sensitivity: >99%
- Specificity: >99%
- Panel Confirmation: 100%
- Reliable result in less than 15 minutes
- Multiple approvals and recommendations including USAIDS, WHO, NICD
The Pack of Test Kit Contains:
- Alcohol Prep
- Desiccant (Drying Agent – for keeping contents Dry)
- Sampler Applicator
- Buffer Bottle (Chemical)
- Lancet (Needle)
Before you buy the HIV Test Kit
Why should I get tested for HIV?
HIV is the virus that causes AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome). HIV can affect anyone despite sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, gender, or age. Most infected people do not realize about their HIV status because they feel and look healthy. The most common ways of infection are:
- Unprotected sexual contact with an infected person
- Repeated use of needles in connection with drugs
- Use of unsafe blood products or transfusions with infectious blood
- Transfer of infection from positive mother to child
- Injecting drug users
- The health worker who takes the blood sample
If you’ve been through the list above or you worried about your HIV status than you highly recommended to get tested.
When Should I Do The Test?
If you have any reason to suspect a possible infection in yourself or your sexual partner, it’s best to get tested. We recommend that you wait three months before you take any other tests; However, most people will show antibody levels between 30 days – a significant percentage do not show antibodies until around 90 days.
The National CDC says that in rare cases, it may even take up to six months for a positive test result. We recommend that you take two tests 30 days apart.
How’s my privacy if I order here?
We deliver your order discreetly in neutral, unprinted packaging. Our company details and the product details will not be visible.
With HIV test, you will be able to do an anonymous HIV testing at your home and have your result confidentially. Your privacy is strictly confidential.
What is the HIV Test Kit Used for?
HIV Test Kit will provide rapid, personal, reasonable, fast, and accurate test results within 15 minutes to confirm whether a user is infected with HIV; this is of assistance only to identify infected individuals.
* Please note that the Test Kit is an aid only to identify individuals at this point. Doctors recommend that the period between the first contact and an indication for a positive test is around 90 days.
Who can use this test kit?
Both men and women.
How accurate is the result?
It’s very accurate with the sensitivity of more than 99% and the specificity of more than 99%.
What if my result is positive?
You should consult with your doctor immediately to get your result confirmed and get medical advice and treatments.